Information updated as of June 11th, 2019
St Patrick’s Baseball – 2019 Season Information
Closing Ceremonies will be June 22nd, 2019. The last day of Clinic and Explorers has been extended to Saturday, June 22nd. Closing Ceremonies will be held immediately after each division is done playing. If any of the Minors, JV or Varsity teams win their respective championships we will have those awards at that point as well.
Summer 2019. If you are interested in joining the St Pats Summer Baseball Program please contact Michael Wood at 646-820-5157 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The season will begin after July 4th and end by mid-August.
In addition to the spring in-house program, St Patrick's will be participating in more competitive travel baseball programs that play in the wider Brooklyn area such as Kiwanis and NY Travel. Some details:
- We begin with winter workouts in January
- Tryouts are mid-March. The dates of tryouts are tentitive depending on how the weather cooporates
- Travel baseball is played as a double-header on one day on the weekend
- Players are expected to play both in-house and travel - that means there can be up to 4 games a week (2 in-house and 2 travel) plus practice
- Our travel program accepts players from any other of the in-house programs
- There are 3 levels:
- 8U (7-8 year olds)
- 10U (9-10 year olds)
- 12U (11-12 year olds)
- The age is based on the child's age as of April 30th, 2019
- There is an additional cost over and above the Winter Clinic and in-house registration fees. Exact costs TBD as the season gets closer.
If you are interested you should:
- Sign up for one of the Winter Workout Programs above
- Register for free for more information
Did you Know? You can add the schedule to your iPhone automatically by following these instructions